Thursday 3 May 2012

Connecting Peripherals to a PC

Connecting Peripherals to a PC

In my photographs and print screens below I will be showing you how to safely connect peripherals to a PC safely such as speakers and a digital camera. The print screens will show the step by step process of safely uploading photographs from a digital camera to your H.Drive.
In this picture I am switching off the main source of electricity which is the wall sockets before inserting the speakers and camera.



This is a picture of the CPU (Central Processing Unit) before the speakers were inserted.


This is a picture of me inserting the speakers into the Central Processing Unit.


This is a picture of the CPU after the speakers have been inserted. I tested the speakers to ensure that they were working by playing music.


In this picture I am connecting the USB lead to the Central Processing Unit.


This is a picture of me connecting the camera to the USB lead which is connected to the CPU. It is obvious from the pictures that the camera is in working order. 

#




Here are some screen shots of me uploading pictures of me safely inserting speakers and a USB lead into the CPU from a digital camera to my H.Drive.


Step 1…Go to computer and click on FinePix1x300 and then click into External memory as shown below





Step 2….Double click on the DCM folder.



Step 3…Then double click on the 100-FUJI folder.


Step 4…You then click on the photos of yourself.


Step 5…Then drag your photos to your H.Drive to your Computer Systems folder and this is the process complete.














No comments:

Post a Comment